Contrary to what some might think, this is not really a vacation--in fact, the lord of the manor has been working even harder than ever. Long, long, very long hours, and some pretty long hours logged for us ladies as well. We're holding out for a little free time at the end of this project, but in the meantime, we managed to sneak away Thursday evening for a few hours at Medieval Times! If you haven't heard of it, click the link. It's pretty cool!
I wasn't sure how Kaite would do, they say it can be a little too intense for young ones. She loved it! Every minute!
Kayla and Kalli cheering for the blue knights!
I wasn't sure how Kaite would do, they say it can be a little too intense for young ones. She loved it! Every minute!
Kayla and Kalli cheering for the blue knights!




1 comments:
Happy Birthday to Kaite, sounds like you are all having fun except for the Lord of the Manor, of course. Happy Easter, I pray it is a good one for you and yours.
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment