Maybe you remember my old window? A friend gave it to me in exchange for doing a little sewing and as much as I hate sewing....this was a GOOD exchange. VERY good. I LOVE my window!
When we moved, it moved and the new spot was just lacking something. I was thinking some "words" would help, but wasn't quite sure what they should say. Finally...it hit me...perfect for a country kitchen and personalized as well!
When we moved, it moved and the new spot was just lacking something. I was thinking some "words" would help, but wasn't quite sure what they should say. Finally...it hit me...perfect for a country kitchen and personalized as well!Karen's Rise & Shine Cafe
I ordered them with some of my Christmas money and they work. Perfect.
I have finally parted with the Christmas decor. This is always so hard for me to do. I LOVE Christmas and never quite get enough of it. The only way I convinced myself was with putting up the Valentine's stuff.
Actually, I don't have a lot, but it's enough for a little here and there and adds that "lovey" touch that would otherwise be filled with the January/February blahs.
I ordered them with some of my Christmas money and they work. Perfect.
I have finally parted with the Christmas decor. This is always so hard for me to do. I LOVE Christmas and never quite get enough of it. The only way I convinced myself was with putting up the Valentine's stuff.
Actually, I don't have a lot, but it's enough for a little here and there and adds that "lovey" touch that would otherwise be filled with the January/February blahs.



4 comments:
Your youngest is such a doll baby! I love her little smile and her curly hair. My mom used to wash my hair like that, I can remember it. But I didn't think of reading a book while she was doing it! So Cute!
I love your window, it turned out beautifully! What a great idea.
Hugs, Cindy
Your window is very pretty, Love the picture of her reading while her hair is washed!
Karen the window is truly beautiful!
Precious daughter as well. *Smiles*
I really like what you did with the window. It looks perfect as does the rest of your valentine decor.
Reading IS the best past time. Your daughter is wise beyond her years. :-) Adorable!
Post a Comment