Here are some of my favorites of Kammy's Birthday photos.
I love this one of her and Rancher. It is so natural...so her!
She's getting all grown up on me!
She looks a lot like her daddy....and more like his sister, Aunt Rhonda. Here I think she looks like pictures of me when I was little though!
She and Rancher have a lot of fun together. I am anxious for summer when they can have ALL their "fun" outside. :)
I love this one of her and Rancher. It is so natural...so her!
She's getting all grown up on me!
She looks a lot like her daddy....and more like his sister, Aunt Rhonda. Here I think she looks like pictures of me when I was little though!
She and Rancher have a lot of fun together. I am anxious for summer when they can have ALL their "fun" outside. :)



1 comments:
Lovely photos, I can see why you would just as rather do the photo taking yourself, you are very good.
Beautiful photos of your birthday girl! Kammy is so pretty!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment