I totally LOVE this vintage card! It was given to my Grandma by my Grandpa probably close to 50 years ago.
The verse is so cute!
Some of my fondness may be for the chickens, given my love for them. The rest is sentimentality, I am sure.
I have a little box of old cards and when I saw these little mailboxes in Target's $1 aisle, I knew what I had to do.
The verse is so cute!
Some of my fondness may be for the chickens, given my love for them. The rest is sentimentality, I am sure.
I have a little box of old cards and when I saw these little mailboxes in Target's $1 aisle, I knew what I had to do.


2 comments:
oh that card is so sweet, and the mailbox is really cute!
I had a couple of the mailboxes in my hands but wondered what to do with them. This is perfect. Love the cards, too.
Post a Comment