Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21st day of Christmas

There is nothing quite like coffee on a cold winter's night. The girls loved going to Flying M Coffee Garage--a place that thus far they had not been--it's sort of been a date night place up until now. Maybe we just started a new Christmas-time tradition.Kaite loved her steamer...and her cookie(s)!
"You better not pout...I'm telling you why!"
Kammy decided that it was time for her to do some Christmas shopping yesterday and talked daddy into coming home from work early so he could take her. She was ready to go and waiting at the door by 10 am and it was all she could talk about until daddy got here. Kammy: I wish daddy would get his bees and wax together and get home like ZOOM! Kalli: If he did that the police would stop him and you might never see him again! Kammy: Uh-hmm! They let you visit prisoners, you know! She had a little less than a dollar and had to "shop for her WHOLE family" so she told daddy he better bring his wallet just in case. I think they had fun. They were at Target when Kammy said, "I like pretzels daddy. Are pretzels vegetables?" Needless to say, they went and had a pretzel with daddy's money.
She made a shopping list filled with gift ideas and of course, stuck a few horses in her purse for good measure. I did comb her hair and make her put shoes on before they went. =)She even has all her wrapping done! Lucky girl!

Photobucket

I'm linking up for Tiny Talk today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27