Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A tiny voice with BIG influence!

You really could have fooled me...to my mommy eyes it looked like Kaite was smearing her sticky marshmellow all over my nice clean kitchen. "Oh Kaite! No!" I say. To which her sweet little voice replies,
"I wash!"
Oh, good! Thank you so much! I always love to have my kitchen washed down with sticky little marshmellow sponges. :)
These are the moments that try my patience. Then there are the little moments like this...
Suddenly I am the marshmellow....
soft and sticky under the influence of her sweet little hands!

Photobucket

Linking up for Tiny Talk again.


2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7

At least she offered to wash it :) Love that shot of reading books! So sweet.

Love to have you featured on TTT...how's 11/9? Shoot me an email at notbefore7 at gmail dot com i can give you more information.

ajg

Good Job, Kaite!! Grampapa love it!!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27