It's becoming a tradition for our family to visit "The Berry Ranch" each fall in search of the perfect pumpkin. This is Kaite's 2nd trip and of course she loved it! We went a little earlier this year and it wasn't quite so cold.
The tractor arrives at the old milk barn pulling the hay wagons and we all load up for the trip to the pumpkin patch.
They are allowed to select any pumpkin they wish, the only catch is that they have to be able to carry it themselves. :)
There are lots of fun farm spots for taking photos.
I even got my picture with the greatest guy. (He's the one on my right.) Haha.
Those pumpkins get heavy after a while and little legs get tired, that's when daddy comes to the rescue with a wheel barrow.
I think I may have mentioned before, that I love fall. Well, I do. It's a bit of a nostalgic season too though... one that makes you think of the seasons of life and causes you to slow down a bit and enjoy every minute. It's summertime now but soon life's fall and winter will arrive and these little ones will be leaving our nest to begin their own springtime.
The tractor arrives at the old milk barn pulling the hay wagons and we all load up for the trip to the pumpkin patch.
They are allowed to select any pumpkin they wish, the only catch is that they have to be able to carry it themselves. :)
There are lots of fun farm spots for taking photos.
I even got my picture with the greatest guy. (He's the one on my right.) Haha.
Those pumpkins get heavy after a while and little legs get tired, that's when daddy comes to the rescue with a wheel barrow.
I think I may have mentioned before, that I love fall. Well, I do. It's a bit of a nostalgic season too though... one that makes you think of the seasons of life and causes you to slow down a bit and enjoy every minute. It's summertime now but soon life's fall and winter will arrive and these little ones will be leaving our nest to begin their own springtime.


0 comments:
Post a Comment