Monday, August 30, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

My husband and I were having a friendly little discussion one day last week. Kalli, (8) sat there listening and then piped up and said, "I am learning about communication in school and this communication is getting a little out of hand I think."


You all know what a HUGE momma-baby babycakes (Kaite, 16 mo.) is. Saturday, we went to Rick's company picnic at Wahooz and Kaite took a liking to the Rookie-track cars. Of course she is much too little to ride, even as a passenger. That did not stop her from squirming down out of my arms and running off under the bars toward the cars yelling, "I ride. I ride!" For me, it was a little picture...she's a momma baby yes, but someday (in the blink of an eye it will seem) something-- or maybe someone--will be able to tear her from momma's arms. I'm thinking she's going to be smitten with 'his' car!


Kammy (4) has had more than one encounter with the scissor. In fact, she is downright impossible about it. We have had cut doll hair, horse hair, clothes, blankets and human hair. The girl LOVES to cut. It is getting cool here in the evenings, and last night she chose some warm pj pants she had worn last year. She was very upset at 'whoever' had cut the legs off. No one had...she is just growing!


Kammy (4) told her grandma after I had made her eat something she didn't want to eat, "I love my momma, but I just don't feel like she is the right one for me!"
We were walking into Kmart and Kammy spotted a bird above the doorway near the sign. She started saying, "He's pretty! He's pretty over and over and pointing ahead in front of us. I finally had to tell the man walking in ahead of us that she was talking about a bird, not about him!

Here is a link to another post I did this week, that includes some cute things the kids talked about.
My tinies and I have started back to school now and we are adjusting. I wasn't sure at all how it was going to work this year, but we are getting it together pretty well. I rather like working on a schedule. Here is the Back to School post, if you'd like to read about that.
See more Tiny Talk Tuesday here.


Photobucket

7 comments:

April

Cute comments from the kids. I like the communication one.

Stefanie

Love the pajama story. LOL

Mary@notbefore7

Love the "communication is getting out of hand". That is adorable. And to think someone cut off the legs of her PJ's. So cute.

Happy TTT!

Brittany

Your kids say the cutest things! I love the PJ one! My boys always seem to come up with much more embarrassing things!! The other day at the store, Carson told a lady "she didn't need the calories!" (the bad part is - he was RIGHT! LOL) That may be the last time I take him out in public with me....

RicKaren

LOL! That is hilarious Brittany! Don't be so sure that it is a boy thing though--my Kammy told a friend of mine the other day that she was fat! (Well, she used to be a friend anyway--not so sure I'd blame here if she wasn't after that!)

ajg

one of my nephews told one of the evangelists wives that he didn't think she would fit in the camper bathroom they were supposed to stay in. LOL And again, same deal as Carson, Brittany. LOL I LOVE your boys and always enjoy hearing about them. Love my GRANDS too !!

Crystal Roberts

These are so cute!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27