My parents gave us about 5 dozen ears of corn. Not a ton, but way more than we can eat in one setting. Sooo....we froze it. I asked Rick to stop and buy me a big stock pot on the way home. When you tell him "big" he takes you seriously! He got me a BIG (33qt) canner. I had to place it over TWO lit burners, but it worked great! Love it!
I got some fake crows to decorate for fall. I have a thing for crows this year (don't ask). It's a scream to watch Kaite with them. She is scared to death of them, but can't seem to leave them alone.
Kayla took some pictures of her 'interaction' with them. I love the worried look on her face!
I had some great help with the corn. I don't really mind it at all, if I don't have to do the husking. I have a great family of 'cornhuskers'.
I got some fake crows to decorate for fall. I have a thing for crows this year (don't ask). It's a scream to watch Kaite with them. She is scared to death of them, but can't seem to leave them alone.
Kayla took some pictures of her 'interaction' with them. I love the worried look on her face!
I had some great help with the corn. I don't really mind it at all, if I don't have to do the husking. I have a great family of 'cornhuskers'.





0 comments:
Post a Comment