Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Some of you know about the extreme love that little Kaite has for Campbells chicken noodle. She will even go get her own can from the pantry and gets so excited over it! Here she is helping daddy pour the can straight into a bowl. For those of you who might worry about nutrition, I really DO make balanced meals. For some reason, she prefers the can (although she doesn't always get it) and her doctor says not to worry.She has also learned that doggie says, "Arf!" We are having a lot of fun around here with that one!
Kammy is spending a few days getting spoiled over at Grampapa's house this week. She was 'helping' them clean in their basement and said, "Sigh...you have sooo much stuff! I am going to pray to Jesus that he doesn't give you any more stuff!" No, this is not really their basement. I just grabbed this photo off the net. Their's isn't quite this bad. :)
We had a birthday in our house this past week and my two oldest compiled a list of 35 reasons why they love daddy. It's really pretty funny. You can read it here, or here.

See more adorable Tiny Talk here.




Photobucket

7 comments:

KeyholeKayla

That is so cute!

bekahcubed

How wonderful to have learned at such a young age that "stuff" is not always a blessing!

Anonymous

Your baby is darling and so cute that she loves Campbell's Chicken Noodle Soup so much!
Thank you for your comment on my blog, I especially appreciate you saying that it is so masculine, that's important! That might be why he isn't wearing the little apron that his sister has on in the photo, it might be too girly for him. Kids are so funny!
Hugs, Cindy

Jennifer

Hey, that's MY basement! Just kidding, but it could be because mine really is THAT bad! One of the boys' friends was over recently and said, "Wow, this room is really messy." Then, and this is why I love this kid, he added, "I know why this room is so messy. It's because it's a basement." Yup, that's right, Christian. It has nothing to do with the fact that we have WAY TOO MUCH STUFF!

In Everything

funny what they pick to eat!

my little girl LOVES bologna and chicken nuggets... both are things that I don't care for and rather NOT have her eat them all the time! But we supplement her meals with veggies and fruit and she's fine;)

Mary@notbefore7

Campbells is well liked here too, and dare I admit that Spaghettio's are a current fave :)

Love the "too much stuff" AMEN brother :)

Anonymous

She looks like a wonderful helper!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27