Thursday, August 12, 2010

Chicken Crunch


Not only do I decorate with chickens, I also cook with them. Among the chicken dishes at our house, this is a favorite...in fact, it is Kalli's very favorite! I like it because it is so easy to prepare. On days like today -- with school orientation week, a pounding headache, and a 15 month-old who refuses to nap....I appreciate easy! I usually serve it with a potato casserole and a vegetable or salad.
Ingredients:
8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
8 ounces sour cream
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 tablespoon worchestershire sauce
1 box stuffing mix (flavor of your choice)
1 stick butter
sprinkling of paprika
sprinkling of celery salt.
Instructions:
Wash and pat dry chicken breasts. Set aside.
Mix together: sour cream, lemon juice, worchestershire, and celery salt.
Dip chicken in sour cream mixture and place in 9X13 baking pan.
Pour any leftover mixture over the top of chicken.
Pour dry stuffing on top of chicken.
Melt butter and pour over stuffing.
Bake at 350* for about 35 minutes.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27