Kammy, age 4, was a little extra dirty, so I had her soak a little longer than normal in the tub. When she got out, she examined her hands and began to cry real tears, "You made me stay in there so long that I got old...just like Grandma!", she said.
At the Thrift Store this week, Kammy found one of those large, rideable, stuffed horses. She convinced her daddy to buy it for her with the promise to repay him from her piggy bank, When we got home, she brought him 27 cents. He said, "I thought you were going to give me $2." "Well...." she said, "that was all I could find in Kayla's (big sister's) wallet."
I'm linking up for the fun at Tiny Talk Tuesday!

5 comments:
That is soooooo cute!
awe... how cute! :)
LOL!!! That's great!
Bet Grandma loves that :)
Happy TTT!
So funny! What cute kid!
Jessica
Post a Comment