

So I told you that HUBBY had a lot left on his 4-wheeler project, and I suppose he still does, but the painting is done. He tore it all apart and sanded all the rusty metal parts. That's a lot of parts, in case you are wondering. I didn't plan to do the painting, but when I saw how hard he was working on all that sanding, I had mercy on him and decided to at least do the primer. Then he came along and told me that I was the spray paint champion of the world, I caught on that he wanted me to do the painting as well. I did have to correct him though. I will have to settle for "Spray Paint Champion of the West" because there is Brittany! :)
Anyway, after 7 cans of paint and primer, we are finally done, and you are probably wondering why the above photos. That was a side project. I couldn't do all that painting and not do something fun. I had been thinking about painting my knife block a nice bright red, so I sanded off the black, gave it a nice coat of primer and about 4 coats of red. She's so bright and cheery now! I also painted the egg basket--something I've been threatening to do for 13 years now. Funny the projects that escape my hand year after year and then when you finally do it, you wonder why you waited so long--especially when it is so fast and easy.
I'll have those 4-wheeler pictures up soon! I know all you ladies can hardly wait! :)


3 comments:
Thanks for sharing your chickens! ... and the little pink princesses ... Sounds like you have a great family ... keep up the good work!
I've been away from the internet for awhile now (camp), so I'm having fun catching up with you! I love your painted basket and knife block - I may just have to try that on my own (very ugly) knife block! I'm honored to be crowned the spray paint champion...sniff, sniff... but actually I'm more like the lady gone crazy from too much paint fumes!! Oh well, it's fun anyway!
Haha! I think you are the champion and I'm the cray lady! I actually got a little tired of it, after all that black on the 4-wheeler.
Post a Comment