Friday, July 30, 2010

Family Fun!

We took a little time off this afternoon and took the kids to the Canyon County fair. I don't know what the fair is like where you live, but here it's very family oriented, agricultural and educational. Sort of like going to the zoo...only better! The kids got to dress up like Little House and have their picture taken. They all thought it was great fun...all but Kaite. She represents Grace in the line-up and 'Grace' was NOT impressed! Not with the dress, not with the photographer, and not with the whole idea. We say that 'Grace' was not being very graceful. I love the picture anyway.
'Grace' loved the corn dogs!
Kayla is getting so big and brave! She rode the ferris wheel all by herself!
I think Kammy's favorite part was the animals. She is a true animal lover. Very gentle and dedicated.
I took a liking to the rooster BEHIND this one, but this guy was so proud and cocky, that he kept puting his head in the way of my camera.
It was quite warm, and after a few hours of heat and animal smells, we were ready to cool off with some icecream. Kaite would make a darling poster child for Dairy Queen!
On the way home, we felt it our duty to do some 'thrifting'. Kammy found this horse and convinced daddy to buy it for her with the promise to pay him back from her piggy bank. After we got home, she brought him 27 cents. He said, "I thought you were going to give me $2." "Well...." she said, "that was all that was in Kayla's wallet."

Photobucket


1 comments:

Ronda

Looks like great family fun...Gotta love the fair! Adorable pis! :)

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27