Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Baby!

Here is my little wanna-be farmgirl visiting her friend Lisa on her little farm in Greenleaf, Idaho! The little filly in the picture was just a matter of hours old and Kammy was absolutely THRILLED to be her first visitor! Kammy still has plans to run a dude ranch or farm when she grows up! She came home telling me all about how Lisa also has pigs that stink, a donkey that doesn't look like a donkey and half a barn for the chickens!

2 comments:

Sandra In NM

Karen! The new blog looks great! Good job with the layout and the new name. I'll make sure to bookmark this one! :o) Are the girls moving theirs also?
Sandra in New Mexico

RicKaren

Thanks! I don't know if I will have the girls move theirs or not. Definitely not yet! :) I blog a lot more then they do, so they are not in any danger of running our of space over there.

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27