Thursday, May 13, 2010
I Hate Change!
I hate change really, I do! I have been at webs.com for nearly 4 years, I am used to it and I love it. Mostly. There is just this one little problem. They have such limited space, that I am always and forever having to delete. I am tired of deleting and am attempting to simplify things as well. So... I am giving blogger a try. Welcome me please. (Smile.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27

4 comments:
Welcome to the blogspot world of blogging. It is pretty easy to use and I know you will be enjoying it just as much as the other site in know time.
Good choice Karen. I use Blogger.com to post my Bible Notes. I also use it at school with my HS website students. I enjoy reading your blog and watching your kids grow.
Welcome!! Wow - it looks like you've picked it up quick! I love your blog look, and I always enjoy reading your posts, and seeing pics of your cuties! Happy Posting!
Thanks everybody! I am trying really hard to get used to this...a little stuck in the mud, I am!
Post a Comment