Last week Rick had business in Twin Falls and I went along to help drive so that he could set up mobile carffice. Okay, the real reason I went along was to get a break from the adorable cherubs above. Raising honor students is exhausting, people!
See? There he is while I drive. Actually, sitting still that long was the hardest part. I do enjoy my blogging and social media, but when I'm not slaving away trying to be famous (kidding) I do have just a few other things to keep me moving. He did buy me two Dutch Bros too, so maybe that had something to do with my inability to sit still. We arrived in record time. LOL.
It was such a fun little trip...quality time together ya'know?
I really do love that man! He works hard to provide and studies hard to guide.
We got to go see Shoshone Falls which is really spectacular this time of year, but especially so this year what with all the mountain snow we had this winter! From the looks of that falls, it's going to be a great irrigation year. Have I mentioned that I love green grass?
Shoshone Falls is the Niagra of the West with up to 32,200 cubic feet per second coming over the 212 foot high 300ft wide falls. It's provides water for our valley and hydroelectric power too!







0 comments:
Post a Comment