Sunday, January 7, 2018

Scenes From Christmas Day

 
 We had the most relaxing Christmas Day ever! No obligations, no stress, just spending quality time together and enjoying good food prepared ahead of time.
 
 
Rick had a clothes Christmas. Carhart coat, Levis, Boots, wallet, belt, shirt.....you get the picture.
 
 
Kalli displaying her new nightgown. Long enough ones are hard to find, btw. This fun one has a hedgehog and says, "Living Life on the Hedge." She got some needed clothing and some fun crafty things.
 
 
Kaite had a little girls Christmas. Her love of elephants was fed, and she got some cute "dolly'n me" clothes. Her favorite though?? The pack of real baby preemie diapers for her twins Percy and Penelope.

 
Typical little boy right there! Does he look happy about having a gun like daddy's???

 
Kayla worked the afternoon of Christmas Day, so she's in scrubs and holding up her "Pooh" scrubs. Rick has called her Kayla Pooh for nearly 20 years now.

 
I had a very kitchen Christmas. Don't think I got one thing that wasn't red and didn't belong in my kitchen. I'm just fine with that.

 
Of course Kammy's Christmas included horses. Love these pj's that say, "I'm Unstable in the Morning!"
 
That's about it. We didn't take a lot of pictures even....we just didn't do much of anything at all. It was nice. A walk in the afternoon was the extent of our excitement. It was a lovely white Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27