Well, she's almost 12. Her Birthday is still a few days away, but it worked out to have her party today, Sunday.
Kammy didn't want a cake, she chose milkshakes! Kalli and I made some chocolate horses to top them off nice and fancy like.
Papa and Gramma both have January birthdays, so we celebrated them a little as well!
The crazy bunch of FIVE!
Kammy's menu of choice included Sriracha Cream Salmon, Rice, Asparagus, Chocolate Pudding and Homemade Rolls.
This poor little man didn't know what a milkshake was before today! He had his first one here, at age five. Mean mommy. I think he approved of them though, what do you think?
I'm pretty sure that this little lady is never going to outgrow her love of horses. She is a sweetheart; a bit of a tomboy and yet has the most tender heart. She loves Jesus and her family fiercely. She is a fabulous artist and has the funnest sense of humor. We love her so much and are so thankful for her and excited about all God has planned for her life!









0 comments:
Post a Comment