He woke up SO excited and happy this morning! Shouting, "I didn't get sick! I thought a sleepover would make me throw up!"
I guess he got that in his head because he and I slept on the couch when he had tummy virus last winter. Poor fellow, no wonder he didn't want a sleepover. He was so good about it even though he just knew it was going to make him throw up. That was surely brotherly love to risk throwing up to please his sisters!
I'll definitely be dozing during camp service tonight though.
PS, thanks so much girls! I'd make you help if you didn't do it willingly
Filling without numbing or laughing gas at age four??!! No problem!
😊
Proud of my little man! He can't have anything at all-- not even laughing gas, to help with the pain because of his mastocytosis.
Kaderick did amazingly well. He only fussed a little at the very end when it got deep and touched a nerve. This may only be a temporary fix as we aren't sure how far the damage went or how well this filling will hold up. His teeth didn't form well due to his mast cell disease. For now we are good, but if it starts to hurt or he gets fever etc, it will be another major surgery like a few years ago.
Proud of my little man! He can't have anything at all-- not even laughing gas, to help with the pain because of his mastocytosis.
Kaderick did amazingly well. He only fussed a little at the very end when it got deep and touched a nerve. This may only be a temporary fix as we aren't sure how far the damage went or how well this filling will hold up. His teeth didn't form well due to his mast cell disease. For now we are good, but if it starts to hurt or he gets fever etc, it will be another major surgery like a few years ago.
Christmas
🎄in July!
In my Bible reading this morning I noticed that Mary was the first to sing
🎶 "It is Well with my Soul !"
🎶
She said, "For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden." (So like the part of that wonderful old song that says, "For Christ hath regarded my helpless estate..."
Because of her willingness, (She said, "be it unto me according to thy word.") Christ was born in her and all was well with her soul.
Lesson I saw here? Our willingness gives birth to our wellness.
...
🎶 That Christ hath regarded my helpless estate and hath shed his own blood for my soul. It is well, it is well with my soul! 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I washed my hair a while ago and wadded it up rather carelessly. Kaderick climbed up on my lap and suddenly he said, "Hey, nice hair! It's not the way you usually style it, but I really like it!" lol!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daddy's not home for supper tonight so we are just eating whatever whenever style. Someone asked Kaderick what he wanted for supper and he said, "Thats not supper without daddy, that's just food."
In my Bible reading this morning I noticed that Mary was the first to sing
She said, "For he hath regarded the low estate of his handmaiden." (So like the part of that wonderful old song that says, "For Christ hath regarded my helpless estate..."
Because of her willingness, (She said, "be it unto me according to thy word.") Christ was born in her and all was well with her soul.
Lesson I saw here? Our willingness gives birth to our wellness.
...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I washed my hair a while ago and wadded it up rather carelessly. Kaderick climbed up on my lap and suddenly he said, "Hey, nice hair! It's not the way you usually style it, but I really like it!" lol!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daddy's not home for supper tonight so we are just eating whatever whenever style. Someone asked Kaderick what he wanted for supper and he said, "Thats not supper without daddy, that's just food."






0 comments:
Post a Comment