This year, due to business and sickness, none of that happened, but I did celebrate another year with my sweet momma. I'm so thankful that she's still here with us! I'm grateful for modern medicine, and God who has given her special strength.
I'm so thankful God allowed me to be a mother! It is truly one of the very greatest gifts ever! I love these kiddos so very much!
My parents bought me a lilac bush, my children bought me some very pretty new pajamas and my husband built a window box and matching shutters for my special day. We also built, installed and planted flowers in a window box at my moms house....out her window to enjoy from her chair where she likes to sit.
I also treated her to Lemon Merangue Pie. Her favorite. I usually make her eat nasty healthy kidney food.
My yard is looking so Amazing! I love working in the yard and garden and enjoying the beautiful flowers!
I am loving and using this herb garden continually! Don't know why I didn't do it sooner!
Window box planter on our garden shed.
We've decorated for summer and we are excitedly gearing up for a graduation and a graduation party this weekend! Below is Kayla with her senior homeschool class at their senior banquet.











0 comments:
Post a Comment