Friday, May 30, 2014

Sweet Summertime




I was doing some cleaning the other day and found a baby bottle. I gave it to Kaderick and he looked at it so strange (he has never had one) so I told him, " It's a bottle." He repeated the word back to me, "bottle" and then looked real puzzled, reached back and pointed to his little backside and said, "bottle?" Poor baby, I think he got the words bottom and bottle mixed up!


Kayla had a classical CD on for a music class she is taking and Kammy told me that, "Classical music scares me--it sounds like Halloween!"  She really summed up my thoughts exactly. I know it's supposed to make you smart, but we are having too much fun being dumb country girls. Smile.



Kaderick is used to his sisters sighing and saying "Uh oh!" When he gets up in the morning, so the other day, he came bouncing out of the bedroom and said, "Uh oh! I up!"

He really likes that word and he likes to cause uh ohs. Anything that gets a reaction is good, whether it's turning chairs upside down or climbing on the table, or eating dirt or pulling hair or walking straight off of steps, or riding his horse standing up. He has a high pain tolerance and expects everyone else to as well.


We were getting ready to leave the house not long ago and suddenly Kaite said, "BRB (be right back) mommy, I have to to potty."

You could possibly tell from the picture above, that Kaderick and Kaite are only a few pounds difference in weight. Kade is at the top of all his growth charts! He has been having almost daily reactions the last couple of weeks, but it doesn't slow him down. I'm not sure if it's spring allergies, or due to us pushing a more varied diet.


Kammy wrote me the above note last week after her horse Annie threw me off. I thought it was quite sweet.

(Minor concussion and a busted rib--I'm gonna live.)


It's almost birthday time at our house again.....actually, today is MY birthday, but day after tomorrow our Kayla will be Sweet 16!

1 comments:

Unknown

Happy Birthday to you! Enjoyed reading an update :)

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27