As I mentioned before, this summer has been crazy. We have done NOTHING as a family for fun. We even missed my husbands company picnic. But....they were nice enough to get our whole family 3 hour passes to Wahooz! Rick took the day off Monday and we enjoyed ourselves so much!
The kids LOVED the mini-golf!
Yes, even Kade! There was no one else on the course with us, so we just took our good old time!
We even stopped and took a few pics of the kids by the old mock-ups.
Aren't they just the cutest things you ever saw? We are so blessed!
They were really feeling the love here, and I regret it a little--Kaite woke up with a nasty cold the next morning, so I suppose Kade is exposed. Ugh...he's been sneezing this morning--same way Kaite's started. I'm praying that somehow he escapes it. Masto kids tend to take everything a little harder than the average.
Kammy drew this picture for the kids' doctor to thank him for taking such good care of them.
Over the weekend we were blessed with a short visit from my cousin from Canada and her hubby! We loved having them here!
Sunday, after church, we took some family pictures--My nephews and niece (brother's kids) were also in town! Of course, auntie loved that too!
My mom with all the granddaughters!
My parents with all their grands! They were sorta in Heaven. Smile.
And here we all are....the gang who I was blessed to have around my Sunday dinner table!
Family time. Just something special about it. The only thing I could have wished for, is more of it--people and time.







3 comments:
It looks like you had lots of fun mini-golfing. You have a beautiful family, Karen. How nice that you had so many of your family members in town at one time. I love family time too! I seldom get it, we live a long ways from most of them. Several of them are in the ministry and that makes it tough to get together. No available weekends!
I'm still praying for Kade, and now I'll pray that he won't get real sick with this cold.
Hugs, cindy
Dear Karen,
Your family is beautiful and what a wonderful blessing to have time with them all.
May Kade not catch that cold but if so, may he heal quickly along with your daughter.
I was wondering where your church is located? My husband and I are looking for a church, however, we are in Boise.
Blessings to you and your family.
Sue
Such a beautiful family pictures. Golfing looked so fun. Kammy is going to grow up and illustrate books!
Post a Comment