Sunday, March 3, 2013

March Misc.

 
 
 
Our little man in a suit for the first time. We think he's just about the cutest thing ever.

 
I'm looking forward to spring! I want to plant and be outdoors!

 
Kaderick is wearing the little outfit we bought just after finding out that he was a boy! We weighed him the other day at almost 14 and a half pounds.

 
Some of my favorite flowers. I've had them for several years, but it's always fun to bring them out again. I love the way they look with my blue.
 
 
I've needed something downstairs by my piano, so finally decided to make something. It had to be lightweigh because of the type of wall, so I used paint stir sticks to create this.
 

 
 


5 comments:

Cindy

Your Kaderick is absolutely adorable! What a precious little baby boy you've been blessed with. How fun that he is so interactive.
I like your little sign, that's a lovely saying.
Cindy

Brittany

That little tie has to be the cutest thing ever! Love the sweet video =)

Ruth

I'd say you have many 'treasures'. What fun that you get a blue package after all those girls. I like the cheery flowers you arranged and the sign is a great idea. I love creative ideas also. Working almost full time doesn't allow me to do a lot of that, but I'm always storing up ideas and doing what I can. I'm sure you are a wealth of inspiration.
Glad to find you.
Blessings.

The Dickinsons

Loved seeing these pics of your adorable little guy and the video was so cute. I love this stage. I could just pick him up and kiss those chubby cheeks. =)

Your Spring flowers and new sign are nice.

Thanks bunches for your prayers and your nice comments. After WEEKS of running, sorting, selling, and cleaning, we are finally out of our Colombian Rental house!!! Praise the Lord!! We are basically packed to leave next week, all except for those LAST MINUTE things we are hoping to SHOVE into our suitcase!! (PLEASE PRAY we can get them all in. =)

~Heather~

Pamela

What a sweet video. It's fun to see a child so loved. Love the words you used on your piano wall. I want God to tune my heart!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27