Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Somebunny Loves You!

 
 
...and that somebunny would be your mommy, dear Kaderick!
It's been debated far and wide whether or not this photo is too girly, but mommy insists that, although all boy--he is mommy's little baby. What do you think? I have no desire to make a sissy of him, but I think his camp-theme nursery sort of speaks in my defense there. He's definitely ALL BOY! Someday he may be briefly unhappy that I shot these photos of him, but that's okay....there has to be some kind of payment for all the sleepless nights, right? =)

 
Little Boy Blue is almost sitting up on his own now. He's cramming everything he can get his hands on into his mouth too--I'm thinking baby cereal is in his near future. He just turned 3 months and weighs 15 and a half pounds, so maybe he just sort of  'balances' on all that fat. ;)

 
I haven't forgotten that I have 4 beautiful daughters--and there will be more pictures of them come Easter. These were just fun for his 3 month photos since easter is this month. =)


4 comments:

Melissa

No they are not girly...there are boy bunnies too. Love these pictures. I know you love your girls but isn't it fun to have a boy, we sure are enjoying ours. Keep the cute pictures of your little family coming.

Faye Henry

Sweet.. Babies are babies.. I love keeping them that way as long as possible..
Now they have their own babies and turned out fine.. smile..

Cindy

Those are not girly at all, Karen, they're adorable! I love them. He definitely looks like a boy rabbit, hehee!
And yes, you should keep him a baby and you do deserve this little pleasure after all he put you through for those nine months and all the sleepless nights!
Hugs, Cindy

Pamela

Just so precious. There has to be little boy bunnies. :-) He makes an adorable bunny. Where did the 3 months go?

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27