Thursday, December 13, 2012


Kaderick Brice - 9.03 lbs. - 21 inches long
Thank Heaven for Little Boys!



Photobucket

7 comments:

The Dickinsons

Oh, GOOODYYY!!! I get to be the first to comment! He's A DOLLY!!! (And he wasn't any too "little" was he?) This post brought tears to my eyes! SO GLAD he and Mommy are safe!

Love the pic of the girls seeing him!! He'll be so LOVED by them!!! =D

Praying for a great recovery, and a VERY MERRY Christmas...enjoying the BEST Christmas present Jesus could have ever sent y'all. =) (Kiss him for his "new Aunt Heather" whom he's never met, but who loves him anyways! ;-)
~Heather~

Down Blueberry Lane

Wow! I sure didn't have to wait long to see pictures :) Congratulations on your little/big boy. He is going to be very spoiled from all his "mothers" :)

Hope he's an easy baby for you!!

Angela

I was just thinking last night how I need to check your blog to see if you've had this baby boy yet! How exciting!!! I had 3 girls right in a row and then I had a baby boy, such fun! Congratulations!

Cindy

Congratulations on your beautiful baby boy! He is so big and gorgeous!!!
Big hugs to you both!!! CIndy
Can you tell that I am VERY excited for you!!!!!

Unknown

Congratulations! Handsome baby boy! I wonder if I would get a girl if we tried for baby 4 :) So happy for you!

Laura Engle

He looks like such a little man already:) Thank the Lord that he has arrived safe and sound! Congratulation!

Pamela

So precious--all five of them! Thanking God for a safe delivery and the thought of another child who will be raised to live for Jesus!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27