I don't know if I have ever mentioned it or not, but I really LOVE surprises. I guess I am just still a kid at heart. I hate to find out what my Christmas or birthday gifts are ahead of time...I love the suspense.
Last week, I received the nicest surprise package in the mail. Enclosed in the box was a specially selected book of some kind for each member of our family. The sender had obviously paid attention to the things we like, because each book was just right. The cool thing is that I have never even met this person except through blog land.
Kammy was so excited with her horse book, that she put it in her top drawer (out of Kaite's reach) and put this special note on the drawer to keep it safe.
(below)
I LOVE the book selected for Kaderick and his daddy. It has already found a place on the shelf in Kade's room!
If you are wondering who the sweet sender of this "sheltering surprise" was, you can find her blog here The Sheltering Tree.


1 comments:
How fun that Pam thought of surprising you. Pam was my principal's wife when I attended at grades 6 and 7 their Christian day school in Bedford, IN. =) Pam's a dear.
~Heather~
Post a Comment