Kalli: "Kaite likes it when I play with her. It makes her feel special and loved. Which she is." ♥ My lovey, mushy Kalli!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kayla: I'm reading about Job. Kalli: What about him? Kayla: Well, like God said Job was His man, and the devil said we'll see about that. Then he made things really bad on Job. All his family died and his friends made fun of him and Job said, "I would that my words were written in a book." I think it's pretty cool, because now they are written in a book and we can read them. =)
Kayla: I'm reading about Job. Kalli: What about him? Kayla: Well, like God said Job was His man, and the devil said we'll see about that. Then he made things really bad on Job. All his family died and his friends made fun of him and Job said, "I would that my words were written in a book." I think it's pretty cool, because now they are written in a book and we can read them. =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: Kaite, please pick up your ponies. Kaite: O-kaay. I wheel. Aneething to sleep wif you. (Huh?!?! Since when was that part of the deal?!?!)
Me: Kaite, please pick up your ponies. Kaite: O-kaay. I wheel. Aneething to sleep wif you. (Huh?!?! Since when was that part of the deal?!?!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would not have missed family prayer at our house last Friday night for anything. Hilarious! I was taking mental notes and as soon as it was over they went down on paper so I would not forget. I think the three youngest were trying to be eloquent and "out-do" each other. As follows....
Kaite: Oh God, *groan* help me! Help me have a Birtday!" End.
Kammy: Dear Lord, thank you for all the wonderful things you made for us to enjoy. Thank you for creating this world. I am so grateful. Thank you for creating us. Without us this beautiful world would be useless. And if you were coming to get us, this world would be useless. But, you have not come yet, so we have this world to live in. Thank you. I am so grateful for this world and the ground. Amen. (Seriously.....I'm not making this up!)
Kalli: .................(insert long prayer for everyone she knows) and help us to consider the ant, like your word says in Proverbs 6:6. Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We received a very nice pounding today for pastor appreciation. Kalli wanted to know why we got a "smashing?" =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would not have missed family prayer at our house last Friday night for anything. Hilarious! I was taking mental notes and as soon as it was over they went down on paper so I would not forget. I think the three youngest were trying to be eloquent and "out-do" each other. As follows....
Kaite: Oh God, *groan* help me! Help me have a Birtday!" End.
Kammy: Dear Lord, thank you for all the wonderful things you made for us to enjoy. Thank you for creating this world. I am so grateful. Thank you for creating us. Without us this beautiful world would be useless. And if you were coming to get us, this world would be useless. But, you have not come yet, so we have this world to live in. Thank you. I am so grateful for this world and the ground. Amen. (Seriously.....I'm not making this up!)
Kalli: .................(insert long prayer for everyone she knows) and help us to consider the ant, like your word says in Proverbs 6:6. Amen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We received a very nice pounding today for pastor appreciation. Kalli wanted to know why we got a "smashing?" =)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


5 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. My daughter and I laughed so hard reading your blog entry today -- hilarious!!! Your daughters are quite darling. Thank you for sharing with us! :)
Your girls are hilarious! I especially enjoyed the prayers!
Hugs, Cindy
Cute prayers...I love the one about 'the world would be useless without us.' =)
Loved your family pics...adorable!
~Heather~
How do u put a border and words around your pic at the top of your blog?
I'd love to know.
Thanks,
Heather
Oh my, I just love your children. Hilarious! You must use the ant verse like I did. My daughters should never forget it.
Post a Comment