
Fall is such a cozy family time of year. I really think that it is my favorite, but then...when winter comes, I like it, and in spring it is the best. The hot summer is probably not my favorite, but even it has a place. The changing seasons are such a wonder!

I have not been feeling well at all lately, hoping the doctors find something soon, and that it's not too serious. Anyway, my family is so sweet and kind. Kammy wanted to make me breakfast in bed on Saturday. I had to go back to bed and wait for it, and daddy and big sisters helped her. I thought it was about the sweetest thing ever!

Junk mail. Kaite drew on this piece, and I thought it was awesome for a 2 year old!

I love fall veggies. Above is some spaghetti squash we stuffed.

The girls and their friends made some pretty pumpkins out of rolls of toilet paper yesterday. To add some "puffiness" we wrapped each roll in a couple of shopping bags before wrapping them in fabric scraps.

We have also been enjoying the outdoor firepit. Rancher loves to beg for roasted marshmallows. Even he knows that they are WAY better roasted!

The kids are always good for a hot dog off the grill or roasted straight off the fire.

When we moved here in June, we planted tomatoes. It was late in the year, so we didn't expect too much. They never turned red. The solution?

Fried green tomatoes. Dipped in ranch! Yum!

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27
4 comments:
Yes, isn't Fall Great?! I too love all the seasons!
Sorry you haven't been feeling well, hope you are "as good as new" soon.
Thank you for your comment on using picnik. I've tried to upload it a couple times and never have gotten it to come up. (probably due to our internet.) But, Thanks for letting me know how to do a border around the pic, etc. Maybe I can get it to work for me someday.
Blessings,
~Heather~
I love reading your blogs! I love, love, love you and I hope you feel better soon!
I do enjoy the season of fall -- probably more than any other (at least when it's upon us)! Things look cozy at your place -- loved the cute little pumpkins your girls made! Hope you are feeling better soon! :)
I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well, I will help you pray that the doc figures out what is going on.
The "fishie in the wada" is pretty cute, how sweet that your girls spoil you, you deserve it. Daughters are such a huge blessing.
My tomatoe plants, I had nine, gave me a couple hundred tomatoes, many red ones, but I picked about 50 green ones. They are slowly turning red, but I took three and made fried green tomatoes for the first time. We loved them, I may have to do it again before they all turn red.
I LOVE Fall, too, it's such a cozy time of year, you know I love that when you read my blog. I have way too much fun decorating for it!
Have a wonderful day, my friend, and I pray you feel better real soon.
Love and hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment