Kaite has had a been of a cold and been a bit more of a grouch. Here her sisters were trying to help her attitude by giving her the "Royal Treatment."
(Saturday evening after hairwashing)Family talking about having Jesus in your heart: "Is Jesus in your heart, Kaite?" Kaite: "NO!" Us: "No? Where is your heart?" Kaite: (reaches in neck of shirt) "In pocket. With cell phone.
Kaite talking about Thomas the train and all his friends: "and Harold the Hello...Heelo....Harl...Haca...Hocha.....sigh....Harold the PLANE." (She was trying to say Harold the Helicopter). lol
I think it's pretty cute/smart of Kaite to refuse hard candy when offered her, because...."No ank-you. Shoke on it!"
The other night, Rick reached out to tickle Kaite's little belly. Kaite quickly pulled her shirt down and said, "Bellie SHUT!"
Kaite holding her candy while she "potty trains". We are currently beginning potty training week here at our house. I have a very successful method--in progress now on child #4. You CAN potty train that child and it DOESN'T have to take 6 months, either! One word. Consistancy. I ususally do this right a the age of two (it's a magical potty age) but Kaite is about 4 months past that so I hope I didn't miss that magical time with her. :) This morning she was sitting on her potty and big sister Kammy came by with the offer to play ponies with her. "NO!: Kaite said. "I'm potty shraining!"
Last week when I bought her a package of panties, she looked in the cart and said, "What's that?" I said, "panties for you." She sighed really big and said, "thought so."
Linking up with Tiny Talk


4 comments:
That should say "BIT" of a cold. Blogger does not like my security software and won't let me change or edit once I have posted. I don't feel like doing the whole post over. Sorry, guys~
My son has such a hard time saying, "helicopter" also - it is different everytime...we love to try to get him to say it!
Happy TTT!
Very cute, I guess it would be hard to say "helicopter" when you are just two.
Hugs, Cindy
Hahaha, she is such a smart little cookie! I personally never found a "magical" potty training age, but the method of letting them drink and sit on the potty works very well for girls, That's how I did it with our 2 girls. Karagen took 3 hours before she finally went on the potty chair, but in less than a week she was trained! The boys-well that's another story : )
Post a Comment