Monday, August 1, 2011

Tiny Talk Tuesday

Welcome to Tiny Talk Tuesday~our contribution to it anyway. I'm hoping my link will work this week. I finally gave up on it last week.
This past week we attended church camp via livestream internet. It was a HUGE blessing to our family~even Kaite! I think she was very sleepy when I snapped this picture-she doesn't sit so still when daddy is preaching. She told me she was "joying" it. :)
Kaite does not hesitate to use her charms to her advantage. She has recently decided that she likes to sleep in mommy and daddy's bed, and will come up with all sorts of reasons why she "needs" to do so. Last night, as dark was wearing on she climbed up in daddy's lap and started in..."Daddy, you besst I ever seen!" And then, she started in on mommy..."You besst cooker, besst launnry, besst comb hair, besst painter" and so on.Kammy and daddy have school for Rancher in the evenings. Sometimes daddy is busy and Kammy has school by herself. She gives him treats when he "croperates". She told me that he got an A+ in sitting but failed in fetching.Kaite was putting handfuls of Rancher's dry dog food in his water dish, "making cereal" she said. One day recently, Kaite came and gave me the sweetest little kiss just out of the blue. I'm thinking, "wow...how sweet" and then she leans back, looks at me and says, "Princess. Kiss. Frog." Popped my balloon! :)Kammy received a surprise treasure this week from a distant (far away) second cousin of mine. Kammy is completely thrilled with the beautiful horse quilt Mary made her! I have no doubt she will treasure it always!
We were riding along in the truck listening to some bluegrass style music and Kammy said, "Ohh...that sounds like ranch music--music to my ears!"
In preparation for school, we all had our annual dental checkups this pat week. Kalli told the dental hygenist, "I really don't have a problem keeping my mouth open wide since I've been practicing for years and years!" Kalli is our now 9 year old conversationalist. :)
Today she misunderstood something I said and later when I repeated it, she said, "Sorry...I guess I misunderheard you."

Photobucket

2 comments:

Mary@notbefore7

Love the doggie school. I hope he passes all courses soon :)

Cindy

Very, very sweet, I always enjoy reading what your girls are saying! Such imaginations!
Sorry to hear that you are having problems with Blogger.
Hugs, Cindy

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27