The $1 table (recently re-painted) with the $3 pitcher and bowl set. This is in a corner of our room. The blue "towel" is the pillow case for the sheet set I mentioned in the previous post.

Kammy's room. How could I forget this? She had so much fun decorating in here with all her horses!

Kalli's room. She is our sentimental collector so LOVES the window seat for treasures!

The laundry room. Have I mentioned that I LOVE my washer and dryer. I've had them about 4 years now and they make laundry a breeze!

Oh, and the kitchen! So nice and spacious! Love my chickens, roosters, hens, chicks...whatever.

Also love the old window my friend gave me. I just gussied it up with a tiny bit of paint, a little curtain and some wall words!

Plenty of room! Soooo different from the house we came from. We are getting used to it, but at first we felt like we would get lost around the table.

Okay, that's all for now. Gotta go tend those kids and make some dinner!
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27
2 comments:
Hi Karen,
Your newest rental is beautiful! How nice that it was nice underneath all of the dirt. (I read through the post I missed about the cleaning.) With you living there it will be a very happy and clean home. Your decor touches are very pretty.
Hugs, Cindy
I am so jealous over the pitcher and bowl..I collect time..I need to get me a table like yours..Looks so good girl!
Post a Comment