Our Memorial Day outing was a few days early. We drove down to Newport Beach on Saturday. Other than an over abundance of human life, it was lovely!
Temps were in the low 70's
We had sub sandwiches on the beach. Subway's new Orchard Chicken Salad sub is worth a try!
All of us enjoyed the beach, but I think these two little ones may have had the greatest time of all!
There is just something magical about sand!
Building a sand castle was "chore #1" for Kammy!
It didn't take long for Kaite to develop sand freckles.
Those little feet pounded the shore all afternoon! She would run out to the water and when it would start to come toward her, she'd squeal and run!
Holding hands is a MUST at the beach...especially when you're with the love of your life and very best friend!
Love the look of delight on her face!
Notice the pattern of water going back out to sea at hubby's feet.
These four girls are pretty special to me! I hope they are storing up all these memories and that the good will always outweigh the bad!
These two are pretty close friends. It always amazes me how even with all the age differences, they all get along so well!
There is something about this candid shot that I really love. I'm sure all those lines are from squinting at the brightness of the sun, because we are both too young for crows feet and they can't be laugh lines... NOTHIN' is that funny! :)
Mommy and the girls!
SMOOTCH!
Kaite loves doing "Rosies!"
More pictures of those girls....
Temps were in the low 70's
We had sub sandwiches on the beach. Subway's new Orchard Chicken Salad sub is worth a try!
All of us enjoyed the beach, but I think these two little ones may have had the greatest time of all!
There is just something magical about sand!
Building a sand castle was "chore #1" for Kammy!
It didn't take long for Kaite to develop sand freckles.
Those little feet pounded the shore all afternoon! She would run out to the water and when it would start to come toward her, she'd squeal and run!
Holding hands is a MUST at the beach...especially when you're with the love of your life and very best friend!
Love the look of delight on her face!
Notice the pattern of water going back out to sea at hubby's feet.
These four girls are pretty special to me! I hope they are storing up all these memories and that the good will always outweigh the bad!
These two are pretty close friends. It always amazes me how even with all the age differences, they all get along so well!
There is something about this candid shot that I really love. I'm sure all those lines are from squinting at the brightness of the sun, because we are both too young for crows feet and they can't be laugh lines... NOTHIN' is that funny! :)
Mommy and the girls!
SMOOTCH!
Kaite loves doing "Rosies!"
More pictures of those girls.... 






2 comments:
Love your beach pics, Karen! But then, I LOVE the beach!! The girls are SO cute =)
Such a sweet commentary and photos. I get so much joy seeing families who love each other and love being together.
Post a Comment