In some ways it seems like we've been here forever, in others it is hard to believe it has already been six weeks. The girls are now completely done with school and we have moved on to other activities to fill our days. One of those things I have been going to do "when I have time" is learn to crochet. Here is a scarf I made. Not too bad, huh? Now I have the girls learning the basic crochet chain. They are anxious to make something "real." Kammy is content with the chains--they make wonderful reigns for her horses.
Here is a picture of the girls outside of our temporary residence. They are really growing up--like they should and so sweet!
I love this picture of my littlest sweetie. She has grown up so much on this trip and is learning new things every day! She has become quite the little chatterbug and like her sisters, you never know what she is going to come up with next.
A week from today, daddy will be done working here and we will officially be on our way home. We will be vacationing on the way home--a much needed vacation I might add! More on all that later.
Here is a picture of the girls outside of our temporary residence. They are really growing up--like they should and so sweet!
I love this picture of my littlest sweetie. She has grown up so much on this trip and is learning new things every day! She has become quite the little chatterbug and like her sisters, you never know what she is going to come up with next.
A week from today, daddy will be done working here and we will officially be on our way home. We will be vacationing on the way home--a much needed vacation I might add! More on all that later.

1 comments:
I can imagine you will be glad to be headed home, that is a long time to be away from home. So nice that you could go and be with him for a few minutes every day, anyway. It's so hard on a man to be away from his wife and family, so I'm sure he is grateful that you're there.
Your girls are so beautiful!
Have a good day.
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment