Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ready for Spring?

I am ready for spring, I think. I am not ready for summer, though--just spring. It is the first of March and time for the Valentine decor to come down.
I bought a big bag of fake lemons last year. Do you know how hard it is to buy lemons at Christmas? Not real hard actually, when they are on clearance. :)
Dafodils are some of my very favorite flowers, so I am loving these on my dining room table.
I love the "message" of spring--the message of HOPE and new birth.

I'm waiting on some daisies to plunk in my canning jar here. Why daisies? I don't know. I just want some. :)
I found this little bunny at Kohls last year after easter. He had a broken ear so was only $1.
A little hot glue and he was "all better".


Photobucket


3 comments:

Jenifer Metzger

I am so ready for spring time! Your pictures are adorable!

lauralavon

Me too! Beautiful pics.

Brittany

I've been in a major decorate-for-spring mood, too :) It's just so cheerful, it makes me happy! Love your pics! The arrangement on your table is beautiful =)

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27