Pamela from A Sheltering Tree was so very kind to award me with Stylish blogger award. I have only recently discovered her blog, but have been blessed already by her writings! Be sure to visit!
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:
There are 4 duties to perform to accept this award:1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 great bloggers.
4. Contact the bloggers you choose and tell them about their award.
Seven things about me:
1. I don't like chocolate.
2. I love being a mommy and their homeschool educator as well.
3. Camping is our favorite summer-time activity.
4. I never planned to have 4 kids or be a pastor's wife, but when I woke up one morning in those shoes, it was exactly what I wanted!
5. I'm a terribly impatient person..hurry, hurry...all the time.
6. I enjoy most household chores, with the expeption of sweeping and unloading the dishwasher.
7. My favorite color is green.
Now to award you! Below are 15 of my recently discovered and/or favorite blogs.
Living a life of faith in the midst of the storm


5 comments:
You are so sweet, I'm so glad I found your blog, too. I read it often and enjoy it every time. Thank you for the award!
Hugs, Cindy
Thank you Karen, sure do appreciate it!
I will try and get this list done soon : )
Oh yes, and what is the code to post the picture on my blog?
Thanks you so much for the award! You are very kind and sweet.
Blessings on your weekend.
Rachel
Post a Comment