Very sweet! How lovely that your kiddos are so happy about giving, that really is what we all hope for when raising our kids, that giving will come easily to them and they will find joy in it. Lovely photos, thanks for a look into your lives over Christmas, it has been fun. Love and hugs, Cindy
I just found your site and love what I see! I am looking forward to following you. You have a lovely family and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Hello my name is Genene and I just found your site through Brittany Fogleman. I love your blog. You have a beautiful family. I want to continue following your blog even tho I don't know you personally. I hope you don't mind. I am a mom to 4 children, and a grandma to 5. I have a blog but I want to redo it and update it,. Thank you, Genene
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27
About Me
RicKaren
I was born and bred in God's country.... a little Idaho girl. I was a modern day mail-order bride and married the man of my dreams in 1997. We are making our home here in Idaho... a home which has been blessed by the addition of four lovely daughters, and more recently a surprise BLUE package!
Rick works as cash services manager for an armored car company and I am a homemaker, homeschool educator, and mother. Caring for my 'treasures' comes first, but I also love to create...new recipes, photography, and decorating projects are at the top of my list. I love spending time with the family in God's great outdoors...together we picnic, camp, hunt and fish. Once in a while, I even get a chance to read.
We are also endeavoring to serve God together in the ministry. Rick pastors Heritage Holiness Chapel here in the Treasure Valley. We are a small church family but we serve a great, big, wonderful God and are striving to grow in numbers and in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. God is so good to me!
5 comments:
Very sweet! How lovely that your kiddos are so happy about giving, that really is what we all hope for when raising our kids, that giving will come easily to them and they will find joy in it.
Lovely photos, thanks for a look into your lives over Christmas, it has been fun.
Love and hugs, Cindy
I just found your site and love what I see! I am looking forward to following you. You have a lovely family and it looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.
Sweet Blessings~
Jenifer
Hello my name is Genene and I just found your site through Brittany Fogleman. I love your blog. You have a beautiful family. I want to continue following your blog even tho I don't know you personally. I hope you don't mind. I am a mom to 4 children, and a grandma to 5. I have a blog but I want to redo it and update it,. Thank you, Genene
Welcome! Glad to have you, and thank you for your kind comments!
Beautiful pictures from your Christmas. I love the one of you sitting in your chair with your laptop and your daughter with hers.
Blessings on your New Year!
Post a Comment