Thinking this morning that my blessings are about as inmumerable as the snowflakes--only around here, you really can just about count the snowflakes. :) We were so excited about the 8 inches we were supposed to have for Thanksgiving day. Kalli said it best when she woke up and looked out the window to a bare yard, "The weatherman sure has a weird imagination!"
Some of my winter blessings include my incredibly sweet family. Hubby made me a nice warm fire this morning before he left for a day at work. He's a keeper! Not just because he builds nice fires, either. My sweet girls will be helping me with laundry and Thanksgiving baking today. It is so much fun having girls to do things with! Last night we made snowballs using styrofoam balls, glue and sparkly fake snow.
Of all my winter blessings the very best is the gift of Jesus. He's the real reason why this whole season is such a joy to celebrate! Friday, while some of you brave the Black Friday shopping crowds, I will be keeping our tradition of decorating for Christmas. That is if I can actually FIND them! Our garage is the one spot that still lacks a LOT in the area of organization! I plan to take it a little easy with the decor this year since I have just about had my fill of unpacking and decorating here lately.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Some of my winter blessings include my incredibly sweet family. Hubby made me a nice warm fire this morning before he left for a day at work. He's a keeper! Not just because he builds nice fires, either. My sweet girls will be helping me with laundry and Thanksgiving baking today. It is so much fun having girls to do things with! Last night we made snowballs using styrofoam balls, glue and sparkly fake snow.
Of all my winter blessings the very best is the gift of Jesus. He's the real reason why this whole season is such a joy to celebrate! Friday, while some of you brave the Black Friday shopping crowds, I will be keeping our tradition of decorating for Christmas. That is if I can actually FIND them! Our garage is the one spot that still lacks a LOT in the area of organization! I plan to take it a little easy with the decor this year since I have just about had my fill of unpacking and decorating here lately.Happy Thanksgiving!


3 comments:
Love those snowballs. I can't imagine snow right now as it's in the 70's here in GA. We have the same tradition, putting up the tree the day after Thanksgiving. Don't feel like fighting the crowds for the sales.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family. Our Thanksgiving, here in Canada, was on the second Monday of October. So we are all geared up for Christmas already. I love your snow balls!
Happy baking and decorating with your precious girls!
Hugs, Cindy
Thank you, Cindy! I really believe that you Canadians have it right. I so want the Christmas season to last longer, but cannot bring myself to cheat Thanksgiving out.
Post a Comment