Well, isn't the "Mom Cave" where mom spends the most of her time? I mean her quality time? Actually, I don't mind laundry, as far as chores go. In fact, some of my best alone time is spent here. :) This room was particularly ugly though. For one, the electrical panel on the wall was an ugly gray color and all rusted out. A nice coat of white spray paint took care of that. Behind the washer and dryer is an ugly mass of cords and pipes, so I sewed up a little gingam curtain to hide the mess and then I convinced hubby to hang a rod of pvc pipe for it to hang on.
I also invested in a cute rug and curtains. They are from Lakeside. I have been very pleased with their prices and quality.
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27


1 comments:
What a cute laundry room, mine needs help BIG time. It's a hole in the basement, so it won't likely change until my sweet hubby builds me a laundry room like he has plans to do, eventually. Then I will get a cute rug and see what I can do. I sure like yours!
Hugs, Cindy
Post a Comment