Tuesday, June 8, 2010

What I'm doing.

We are singing in the rain! Weather-wize we've had a rainy spring and while some wonder if summer will ever arrive in the Treasure Valley, I for one am loving the cool weather! Sometimes we experience storms of another kind. My heart is heavy and I'm praying for more than one who is in the 'eye of the storm' just now.

As you can see, I've got me a few projects in the works. If we did not have camping plans, they would be completed. My patience...(or lack thereof) will usually not allow long-term projects, so I suppose it is good for me to have to shove these in the closet for a later date.

Besides, as we have been reminded, life is uncertain at best. I want to love and hug and cherish...none of us is guaranteed another tomorrow.

2 comments:

Crystal Roberts

You sound a little sad, I'm sorry. I love the picture of the Sunset! It is beautiful. I am sure your friend is what is weighing on your heart, I continue to pray! Thanks for this honest post!

Anonymous

I hear you, sis, right now I am praying for three precious women who have cancer. But our God is a healer! I am proof of His healing power, not cancer, but of two other debilitating diseases. I've been reading in the Psalms where David talks about the terrors going on around him, but then He begins to magnify God and remind himself of the Mighty, Powerful God that he serves. That is what we have to do when we are so weighed down and like you say hug those precious ones around you, we have no guarantee of tomorrow. My husband is a minister and we pastored for several years, my heart is hearing yours.
Hugs, Cindy S

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27