Prepare for photo overload! It was so hard to pick and choose because I got so many great pics!
These are wildflowers along the road on the way up the mountain to where we and a bunch of awesome people spent this past long/short weekend!
This is the 3rd year in a row for our little church to sponser a camp-out/meeting. Not all of us have the means or time off work to travel to a campmeeting every year and even when some or all of us get that privilege, this is still a lot of fun! We are not exclusive, so plan to join us next year! We have a devotional in the mornings and a Bible Study in the evening. The pictures just hit the highlights of the trip.
This was the sunset view God gave us our first night out. You and I both know that I live for the sunset. I don't know...maybe it has something to do with being a busy mom and knowing that bedtime is nigh! :)
Sunset on the lake Sunday night. What beauty on the Lord's day!
Wild roses picked from along the road. They smelled heavenly!
Those of us who were able to stay until Monday, got to watch the Fish & Game stock the lake with 3500 trout!
My babies in a rare loving moment. Thank heaven for 800 speed film! :)
A few of the kids playing "In a Pickle"
The Mears family at the falls.
Listening to Sunday School Charlie in children's church.
That's Carolyn, Dakota and Kalli and they really didn't get stuck with kitchen duty, they were just being helpful.
My first time to venture out in the tube.....I LOVED it...Kaite DID NOT! Momma was too far away!
Dakota on his first trip to the falls, It was so fun to see him enjoy himself. He's an awesome kid...or should I say young man?
Kaite singing her favorite song, "I'm gonna let it shine!"
Kaite is a little too 'happy' here. I think she had more than her share of 'bine' aka soda pop on this particular day. She was running around and waving her little stick, roaring like a bear.
One of the benefits of having four girls. You just hold the jug while they pump.
Pastor Rick getting ready for another of his awesome power point Bible Studies. He did great and the visual approach was wonderful for today's media-filled world. Yes, I am proud of this man!
Is it Andy or Harley under there? These were the best behaved little camper-doggies!
The kids with their edible campfires. (Pretzels and orange iceing on a graham cracker.) We had some really precious kids to work with this year!
Daddy helping Kaite blow on her food to cool it off.
A few of us chilling by the campfire.
Kammy and Alissa trying to wake up and eat breakfast.
One of the edible tents the kids made in craft/snack time.
Babycakes was so proud when she figured out how to carry her chair all by herself.
Kaite peeking out the stove-pipe hole of the big wall tent we used for church and children's church.
These are wildflowers along the road on the way up the mountain to where we and a bunch of awesome people spent this past long/short weekend!
This is the 3rd year in a row for our little church to sponser a camp-out/meeting. Not all of us have the means or time off work to travel to a campmeeting every year and even when some or all of us get that privilege, this is still a lot of fun! We are not exclusive, so plan to join us next year! We have a devotional in the mornings and a Bible Study in the evening. The pictures just hit the highlights of the trip.
This was the sunset view God gave us our first night out. You and I both know that I live for the sunset. I don't know...maybe it has something to do with being a busy mom and knowing that bedtime is nigh! :)
Sunset on the lake Sunday night. What beauty on the Lord's day!
Wild roses picked from along the road. They smelled heavenly!
Those of us who were able to stay until Monday, got to watch the Fish & Game stock the lake with 3500 trout!
My babies in a rare loving moment. Thank heaven for 800 speed film! :)
A few of the kids playing "In a Pickle"
The Mears family at the falls.
Listening to Sunday School Charlie in children's church.
That's Carolyn, Dakota and Kalli and they really didn't get stuck with kitchen duty, they were just being helpful.
My first time to venture out in the tube.....I LOVED it...Kaite DID NOT! Momma was too far away!
Dakota on his first trip to the falls, It was so fun to see him enjoy himself. He's an awesome kid...or should I say young man?
Kaite singing her favorite song, "I'm gonna let it shine!"
Kaite is a little too 'happy' here. I think she had more than her share of 'bine' aka soda pop on this particular day. She was running around and waving her little stick, roaring like a bear.
One of the benefits of having four girls. You just hold the jug while they pump.
Pastor Rick getting ready for another of his awesome power point Bible Studies. He did great and the visual approach was wonderful for today's media-filled world. Yes, I am proud of this man!
Is it Andy or Harley under there? These were the best behaved little camper-doggies!
The kids with their edible campfires. (Pretzels and orange iceing on a graham cracker.) We had some really precious kids to work with this year!
Daddy helping Kaite blow on her food to cool it off.
A few of us chilling by the campfire.
Kammy and Alissa trying to wake up and eat breakfast.
One of the edible tents the kids made in craft/snack time.
Babycakes was so proud when she figured out how to carry her chair all by herself.
Kaite peeking out the stove-pipe hole of the big wall tent we used for church and children's church.





2 comments:
Wow, that is such a great idea, and it looks sooo fun! I wish we could do this, it would be so great. Glad you all had a wonderful time. And as always, i love your pictures!
I had an amazing time! The pictures did a good job but can't show ALL the wonderful moments, the laughs, the heart aches, and the icles dripping off my nose :P lol...
Post a Comment