Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Be sure......

......your sin will find you out!
I don't remember ever telling Kammy not to play with the precious moments--maybe when she was very small, but I doubt she remembers it. Somehow, I think she just knew that it wasn't a good idea. Otherwise, why would she have to sneak it? She is allowed to take a picture if she asks first--she didn't. I know all this only because this was what I found when I turned my camera on the other day......
Can you see her little head poking up in the mirror there?
Quite honestly, I found this very amusing. However; there is also a great lesson here I think. There are some things we know are wrong because God tells us very clearly in his word. Other things, we may begin to do or say--even think-- and then feel checked. These are wrong for us although they may not be for others. God knows our weaknesses and limits and in his wisdom guides us accordingly. He's also taking pictures all through our lives and we can be sure our sins will find us out! So the question I asked myself today, "What did God's camera record of my life today--was it a pretty picture and pleasing?" We make a big too-doo of the wrongs of children/teens but I think the truth of the matter is that we adults are often 'posing' for the camera in a much more childish, obnoxious manner.
I'm linking up with my friend Crystal at http://thepurposedrivenjourney.blogspot.com/ for 'Too True Tuesday.'

1 comments:

Crystal Roberts

Wow that is really kind of funny, but the lesson is VERY important. I so agree with this post, made me think!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27