It's been a taco salad kind of day here at the pink parsonage. Meaning....it's a Monday, and that is an automatic request for EASY. I'm a menu type of girl, and it said 'Taco Salad' ....did anyone besides me ever notice how ugly taco salads are though? For how good they taste, they really aren't usually that pleasing to the eye. They look like someone finally cleaned out the refrigerator....or something even worse. I'm a mom....I see enough of the 'something worse' and I need pretty food. :)
Layered Taco Salad
Brown hamburger and combine with taco seasoning...I used the spicy.
Mix together: 2 avacados (mashed), 2 cloves garlic minced & 1 t lemon juice.
Let the hamburger cool just long enough to make the guacamole,
then layer meat, black beans, guacamole, shredded lettuce, olives, tomato, green onion, cucumber, shredded cheese, fresh salsa, and sour cream. If I'd have had some jalapenos, I'd have sliced a few and tossed them on the top.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Layered Taco SaladBrown hamburger and combine with taco seasoning...I used the spicy.
Mix together: 2 avacados (mashed), 2 cloves garlic minced & 1 t lemon juice.
Let the hamburger cool just long enough to make the guacamole,
then layer meat, black beans, guacamole, shredded lettuce, olives, tomato, green onion, cucumber, shredded cheese, fresh salsa, and sour cream. If I'd have had some jalapenos, I'd have sliced a few and tossed them on the top.
Serve with tortilla chips.

0 comments:
Post a Comment