Autumn at the Gazebo
The other day Kammy and I went shopping together--a rare "treat" if you can call it that. Neither of us care for it much, but I bought her a hoodie and she bought me this beautiful candle, so we called it a good day. Plus we were together, and that was the best part.
Hard to believe that it is pumpkin time again already!
We're enjoying cool fall weather and all the fall feels.
Finally winding down the canning season....I have mixed emotions on this one. Ha
It hasn't quite frosted yet, so I still have lots of beautiful roses!
One of my very best friends visited and brought me this pretty fall towel. Too pretty to use for anything other than decor!
The winter squash is plentiful right now.
This may have been the last five gallon bucket of tomatoes.
We drove to the beautiful evergreen state recently for my nieces wedding. She was a beautiful bride and Kaite was a beautiful flower girl!
Saturday was the annual cardboard kayak races on Indian Creek here in Caldwell. These happen just a couple of blocks from our new church.
This was my personal favorite...a bathtub, complete with a rubber duck shower curtain.
This seems like such a busy season in our lives. We are always going somewhere, doing something. Rick is just as busy as me, if not more so. He seems to just pick up more all the time. He recently had the honor of praying with a sweet elderly lady just before she crossed the river. She requested a song for her funeral, "I Know Whom I have Believed." Rick is so good in these situations--such a loving compassionate and caring chaplain. We have to schedule in time for each other--love it when I show up on his calendar like in the above photo. Heart.
And because I'm a glutton for punishment and love a good project, I added stripes to Kammys wall just so I could cross them off my "to-do" list. LOL
But isn't it cute?? And it actually surprised me how easy and fast it went.
Over and Out!


























0 comments:
Post a Comment