Little man leading the singing for the very first time. He did so well! He was a bit demanding about "requests" but other than that, he did great.
Move over Kalli....
Every once in a while this momma has to prove that she still has the touch. Buttermilk Lemon Meringue. It's a bit milder version of lemon pie. Rick prefers it to the extra tart.
--------------------------------------------
Kaderick after he woke Kayla up this morning, “Okay, Kayla....I will play with you....even though I have a lot more important things to do.”
------------------------------------------------
Daddy and Kaderick had been playing in the living room when Kaderick left the room for some reason and I laid down beside Rick on the floor. Of course Kaderick came bouncing back into the room and wanted daddy back to himself so he said, “Don’t you need to go do mommy stuff?”
“What is mommy stuff?” I asked.
“You know...like going around hugging people and doing work," he said.
“What is mommy stuff?” I asked.
“You know...like going around hugging people and doing work," he said.
-----------------------------------------------------
Kaderick is playing and I heard him say that he defeated his "arch nemesis and ISIS."
Haircut time! Keeping these boys in fresh cuts might be my arch nemesis.
One of Kammy's recent drawings. She's working on people. She says she's not good at all at them, but I think she's pretty great! She is giving my painter/artist aunts a run for their money for sure!
------------------------------
Kaderick says he knows the days of the week now. "There's Sunday, Tuesday, Easter, Monday."
------------------------
Kaderick while eating lunch:
This is ‘licious. I forgot the Duh!!!
This is ‘licious. I forgot the Duh!!!





0 comments:
Post a Comment