Sunday, November 26, 2017

Mid Century Farmhouse Rustic Christmas

Everyone is all ape and gaga over farmhouse décor these days or is it mid-century modern? Then there's traditional, french country, and rustic. I really have no idea what kind of décor I have. It's just me...family...things we like...things that are special to us and perhaps most importantly, whatever is free, homemade, thrifted or on clearance. Whatever the case, there is no better time of year in my opinion, than Christmas. It says family, its peaceful, warm, and serves as a constant reminder of the love in the great heart of God. I'm so happy and relieved to say that the Christmas cards are mailed, ALL the gifts purchased and wrapped, the program planned and practiced several times and we can now relax a little and bask in the true reason for this wonderful season. I'm sharing just a few pictures from our home. We really wish you could each be here in person to sit by the fire and enjoy hot coffee (tea if you are Christian, wink wink) and a slice of one of Kalli's latest creations from the kitchen.

 


























0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27