Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Little Princess and soft fluffy kittens

Kaite chose a kitten party for birthday #7. It was super simple, as this is an extremely busy season in our lives, but she's also super sweet and easy to please. Kaite is our tiny little princess. She just finished the first grade and did so well! She's enjoying her newfound knowledge and reading things on her own. 


Kalli made little felt ears and glued them on her party plates to look like kitten ears and mommy made her a little kitten ears headband to wear.  She wanted an icecream cake since she really doesn't care for regular cake. I found a copy cat recipe for Dairy Queen and made that replacing the chocolate with strawberry. She loved it, and it really was yummy and easy to do. I just placed a small kitten figure on the top and whipped up a bit of buttercream for some swirly decor, lettering and of course yarn for the kitten. 


Kaite and I had a lot of fun taking birthday pictures and having a picnic with her dolly. Kaite is still so tiny....she's barely in 6X clothes. She's sporting some big girl teeth and I love that she has Mommys green eyes. Don't get me wrong, the other four have dads blue beauties and I love that as well, it's just kinda fun having one with some of mommy's traits. People say she favors me in a lot of ways and you can really see it in my little girl pictures. 
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! We are so happy that Jesus blessed us with your life! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27