Edible pinecones. These are new on our baking list this year and I haven't sampled them. They are too pretty to eat....but hubby said they are really yummy. He has no qualms about eating pretty food.
Christmas cookies with the littles! Always a sticky situation and not for the faint of heart, but a tradition we all love.
Christmas Crack. Easiest yummiest toffee and so pretty and festive with the red and green M&M's on top.
Butterscotch Bars. These are Kammy's favorite food on earth. Some people call these cathedral windows which makes them a little more Christmas-y sounding I suppose.
Cranberry Bliss Bars. These are always a favorite of the family and a big hit at daddy's office too. These are a knock off of the kind they sell at Starbucks, but I've never even sampled them there.
Twix Thumbprint Cookies. Caramel and shortbread....what more do I need to say?
Cinnamon Sugar Mixed Nuts. These get way too much attention. The first time I made these the hubster thought he'd died and gone to heaven. They are so easy in the crock pot so I just did another 6 quarts of them. They are sitting so pretty on the kitchen counter waiting to go to work with Rick. I just hope they make it all the way there. I might need to borrow some time locks from Loomis.
I almost forgot the white chocolate gingerbread cookies and I really can't do that especially since my husband says these are the best cookies in the whole entire world. Like ever in existence.






0 comments:
Post a Comment