Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Living Room Completion!

I think the photo is pretty self explanatory, but the door you see to the left of those beautiful new (repurposed) build ins that my talented hubby put in, leads to our master suite. Right now it's just a shell, but trust me, it's going to be worth the wait!
So, now that this wall is up and the build ins are finished, our living room is pretty much completed. 
Here is a bigger picture.....

 
And here are some built in shelf details.....

I love the skinny shelf to the left of the entertainment/work station. I've added a baby photo of each child and their baby books are on the bottom shelf. Things like this just make me loopy with excitement! And to review, here is the other side of the living room. 
Outside, we've added just a touch of curb appeal with new lighting and some hardware on the garage doors. It's all coming along. Slowly at times, it seems, and it's hard work, but also so fulfilling! 





1 comments:

Cindy

Very pretty! That living room wall looks magazine worthy, in my opinion. And your garage door is nice, I would like to do that with my garage door. You guys have been busy!

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27