Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter, Hunting and Teeth

It's currently about 9 degrees out and that's a heatwave! We have about 7 inches of snow. It's truly beautiful!

I'm sitting here blogging and nursing some pretty serious jaw pain. I just had oral surgery to remove my 4 wisdom teeth and my extra wisdom teeth too. A total of 7 teeth literally cut out of my jaw bone today. It had to be done and I am so grateful it is behind me--well, except for the recovery and the starvation part. I don't think I will miss the teeth much as neither set ever seemed to "work." Smile.


The guys had a successful hunting trip a week or so ago. Kaderick loved cousin Brootz's deer, but he looked at the lineup of deer and chose the smallest to say "mine" about.


Rick took some beautiful pictures for me with his iPhone. He knows I love sunsets!


The picture of these juniper berries he took for me is a favorite as well!


I love ALL these men in VERY different ways, but all very much. 


Oh, and this little future Hunter, I love him a lot too--in yet another special way.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

...and underneath are the everlasting arms...Duet. 33:27